My Transonline, LLC.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: www.mytransonline.com
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain. Furthermore, the ‘Privacy Shield’ imposes obligations on US companies in order to protect EU citizens’ personal data.
MyTransonline, LLC. understands that you are aware of and care about your own personal privacy and we take that seriously and respect your rights. This Privacy Notice describes MyTransonline, LLC. practices regarding its collection and use of personal data and sets out your privacy rights. We recognise that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility and so we will update this Privacy Notice from time to time as we undertake new personal data practices or any policy which could impact on privacy. This policy sets out how My Transonline, LLC. uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website or our services. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice. MyTransonline, LLC. may change this notice from time to time by updating this page. We invite you to check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This privacy notice is effective from 25th February 2020.
My Transonline, LLC. is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
My Transonline, LLC. uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which MyTransonline, LLC. believes may be of interest to you. In making initial contact you consent to MyTransonline, LLC. maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. MyTransonline, LLC. may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. MyTransonline, LLC. may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
MyTransonline, LLC. may also collect the following information;
· Contact information including telephone numbers and email addresses
· Demographic information such as addresses including postcodes
· Preferences and any needs or concerns which impact on the delivery of our services
· Evaluation information
· Banking Details
MyTransonline, LLC. will collect information from time to time as part of our work and at the specific request of clients / members, i.e. staff surveys, commitment cards etc. This information may be retained either electronically or as a hard copy. We do not use any information gained in this way except in agreed terms with its members and clients.
Any information MyTransonline, LLC. holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
MyTransonline, LLC. will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and consulting services, this agency does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that MyTransonline, LLC. has purchased from a third-party list broker, on behalf of a client.
To meet MyTransonline, LLC.’s contractual and service obligations to clients and members and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by MyTransonline, LLC. and / or to market the services and/or products offered by MyTransonline, LLC.’s existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to MyTransonline, LLC. processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, please see the last section for full contact details.
MyTransonline, LLC. may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. MyTransonline, LLC. requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice.
MyTransonline, LLC. do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, MyTransonline, LLC. may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of MyTransonline, LLC., its clients and / or the wider community.
My Transonline, LLC. will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for five years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held by MyTransonline, LLC. using different (multiple) servers, including but not limited to; GoDaddy, Outlook, Excel, MailChimp etc. and makes the reasonable expectation of those services (that are external) to ensure adequate provisions are in place to prevent data breaches and to comply with the GDPR.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
MyTransonline, LLC. is a data controller for all the data we hold. Nearly all our data is held on external third party run providers (Dropbox, SurveyMonkey, Mailchimp etc.) who act as data processors. Double Back Solutions has a limited role as a data processor. All of our third party run systems are global, therefore your data could be exported outside of the EU. However, all the services we use are compliant with GDPR regulations, and all are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield. This imposes obligations on US companies in order to protect EU citizens’ personal data.
At any point whilst MyTransonline, LLC. is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that My Transonline, LLC. refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
My Transonline, LLC. at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (MyTransonline, LLC.) that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of MyTransonline, LLC. or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is /will be disclosed to.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
MyTransonline, LLC. will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If My Transonline, LLC. is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by MyTransonline, LLC. or its partners, you have the right to complain to MyTransonline, LLC.’ CEO. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
MyTransonline, LLC., attention of the CEO
UK Data Protection Regulator - Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk
Please note that each EU member state has its own Data Protection Regulator.
California has adopted the ‘California Consumer Privacy Act’ (CCPA) and other American States are likely to establish individual Regulatory Authorities and Legal Enforcement Practise in the near future.